Translate

Tuesday 7 August 2012

On the way Home

I spent this morning re-packing my bag. Last night I spent a bit of time, working out how I could fit all my stuff into one bag so that I wouldn't have to worry about excess baggage. I had two things making this difficult.
1st - As I brought two bags with me, I needed to put one into the other. I hadn't accounted for the weight of that bag. So even though I had room for all my stuff, it was too heavy.
2nd - I have six bottle of French wine to take home. I thought that I had it sorted last night, the answer was to carry five of the six bottles has hand luggage.

So this morning as I was having a shower before going down to Breakfast, it suddenly hits me - I can't take liquids on an international flight in my carry on. So now my big suit case has a slightly smaller suitcase inside it, + six bottles of wine and not much else. My carry on is now full of clothes.

I drop the car back at Airbus, and catch the Airbus shuttle to the airport. I am going to be spending a bit of time at the airport, so I'm glad I have my iPad to keep me entertained.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:11582m above France

1 comment:

  1. We learned the hard way re bringing a bottle of Khalua from Roratonga - had to leave it with the smiling customs guy ! Hope you have a safe journey, looking forward to catching up later in the week. Love you.

    ReplyDelete