Monday, 25 June 2012

Latest news about our trip to France is that James will go for two weeks to sort out what the job involves on the 23rd of July.  He will also hopefully go to the International School for a look and also find us a house.  Due to a holdup with the working visa we won't go over now until late august.  This will work out better as it gives us a bit more time to sort things out.  The down side is that we get back to back winters with only an autumn in between.  Might have to have a winter holiday to Portugal me thinks!!

Monday, 11 June 2012

Hi  - James here, well it is official; I have signed the contract so yes, we are really going!
A lot to do before we go, but we will get there. We had a Garage Sale in the weekend and have got rid of a lot of  stuff - I find Garage Sales hard as I hate getting rid of my precious junk, and then people aren't willing to pay much for it! Still we would have just ended up throwing it out which costs an arm and a leg. We have put the Captiva on Trademe, check it out on .